What is Book Adventure?
Book Adventure is an interactive reading assessment, management and rewards program. And the NEW Book Adventure is much more than just our 15,000 book quizzes! Since not all students learn the same, Book Adventure strives to be inclusive of the different student learning styles and offers a variety of alternative assessment options for those students who might not be great test takers. This online program encourages, assesses and rewards independent reading.
Book Adventure offers a LOT!
- Over 15,000 book quizzes
- Create custom book lists – themed, grade specific, summer
- Reading comprehension quizzes are similar to AR book tests
- Student avatars and personalized bookshelves
- Text-to-Speech quizzes – perfect for young readers and ELL students
- Built-in rewards – virtual pet play, game coins, and game page
- Accelerated Reader® alternative for home use (click here for school version)
- Robust interactive book finder
- Writing lessons – students write about the books they read
- Vocabulary – interactive vocabulary lessons around book’s word lists
- Suite of printables for both fiction and nonfiction
- Robust reporting on student activities – search, sort, download, print
- Interactive daily reading log
Celebrate Reading Success!
Book Adventure provides the ultimate positive reinforcement platform where educators can praise and reward positive behavior and challenge students to read more books.
Get Started in 3 Easy Steps.
Book Adventure is easy to set up & maintain!
- Individual student accounts
- Large enrollment automation
- Intuitive interface
- Set student reading goals
Power of Customization
- Quiz setting options
- Turn learning modules on/off
- Parents can credit/reward students for:
- Game Page – On, Off, Weekend Only
- Student results
- Reports highlight failing grades
- Print and share reports
- Searchable database
- Message class or individual
Book Adventure’s gamified approach focuses on sustained engagement. Our game page features a best-in-class suite of logic, strategy, sports and adventure games where the high scorer’s personal avatar is showcased ratcheting up the competitiveness and capturing the learner’s interest in a fun, familiar environment.
*Our game page is completely customizable allowing educators the option of turning On/Off individual games or disabling the entire suite of games. There is also a Weekends Only setting.
Student activity in Book Adventure is reported through real-time activity feeds in your Reports page. See what lessons your students are working on, what they have completed, and the books they are reading. Our Reports page translates thousands of data points and turns those actions into information and insights that are instantly available, actionable, and easy to interpret.
- Gamified platform
- Sustained engagement
- Student voice
- Various Assessment Options
ENGAGING, MOTIVATING, FUN
- Earn game coins
- Robust game page
- Progress indicators
- Celebrate success!